Cross sectoral GreenComp training of primary school stakeholders, for the promotion of a Sustainability Mindset
GreenComp School is a Forward Looking European project aiming to achieve a sustainable mindset in the context of elementary schools based, upon the GreenComp European Framework.
GreenComp School aims to develop blended training for all educational sectors with the goal to foster sustainable mindsets of primary school students and their parents by training and equipping teachers and students of HE primary school departments with micro-credential courses and flexible interdisciplinary training for primary school students and their parents.
European Commission (ERASMUS+)
DIMITRA VET Provider
- University of Thessaly
- Periferiaki Diefthinsi Protovathmias kai Defterovathmias Ekpaidefsis Thessalias
- MMC Management Center Ltd
- Apostolos Varnavas Primary School
- Tiber Ubria Comett Education Programme
- Direzione Didattica 2 Circolo Perugia
- University of Perugia
- FOLKUNIVERSITETET, STIFTELSEN KURSVERKAMHETEN VID UPPSALA UNIVERSITET
Start - End Year
2023 - 2026