Funding Agency: European Commission (Erasmus+).
Host organisation: University of Gloucestershire (UK).
Partners: Frederick University (CY); KUTATO TANAROK ORSZAGOS SZOVETSEGE (HU); Italian Association for Sustainability Science (IT); HZ University of Applied Sciences (NL); Tallinn University (EE).
Project's Main Objective: This project proposes to bring together a small group of committed institutions in order to achieve the following shared objectives:
1. Develop an accreditation model that teacher educators can use in any European context so that pre-
2. Develop and disseminate tools and guidelines to help teacher educators and others in the non-
3. Enhance mainstream educator training programmes with a wider set of competences that will more accurately reflect the role of formal education in supporting smart, sustainable and inclusive economic development
4. Increase the capacity of participating institution
5. Conduct research into the impact of engagement with the competence framework on pre-
Project Code: 2015-